Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our Whimsical Outdoorsy Engagement Shoot

I've been aching to get my hands on our Engagement photos from the moment we took them! I was a little nervous about the photo shoot, what do I wear, what location am I choosing, what style do I want, will I love my photographer's work??

We contracted with a third party agency for our photos, so they set us up with a photographer that they felt matched our style and personality. They did a wonderful job. We absolutely love everything about our photographer, Alicia. For more of her work you can look at her gallery here. She made the shoot so comfortable, she was easy to talk to, she had an easy-going personality, but was still professional, and she has an amazing eye. She captured the essence of what we were looking for in an engagement shoot, and I truly could not be happier with the way these photos came out.














 























yay! So happy. I can't wait for the wedding and the photos to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment