Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Success!

 February was a busy and productive month. I actually accomplished all of my February goals! yay yay!

I've spent months looking for wedding shoes to no avail, but taaddaa! I found these beauties at... you'll never guess... PAYLESS. My mom, Jessica, and I went in not really expecting to find anything when .. BOOM! These had a ray of light shining down on them as angelic music played. So happy. They're classically beautiful but still have a little bit of personality. Just what I was looking for. 
I was in such a hurry to find my shoes, well because my wedding is now less than two months away =X, but also because I needed them before making my alterations appointment. Which I made. My dress will be ready to take home next week! 
This month I also wanted to bake something new and have an indoor picnic. For Valentine's Day I baked Oreo Cheescake Cupcakes for a romantic indoor picnic. To read more about our Valentine's Day extravaganza you can look here

I made these Valentine's Day crafts as part of my Project life. Love my tic tac toe stamp!


We sent out our Save the Dates this month! We had a disastrous time at the post office trying to send them out. As you can see I used a piece of washi tape to adhere a golf pencil so our guests could  "pencil us in."Cute right?? It wasn't so cute after we had to add 20 cents to our postage only to find out that they wanted us to pay a little over $2.00 per card o_O! We sent them out, only to have some ripped and damaged come back! However, after all the hassle, we shipped them and I love the way they turned out. I might rethink the pencil for next time though ;)
I read "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" this month, which I loved. It was heartwarming in a heartbreaking sort of way. It's definitely a book I would recommend.

So happy with all the productivity this last month. Now it's on to March! =)

1 comment:

  1. It was a successful month! Yay. Finding wedding shoes is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete